See how to attend a Vizible session, where you'll meet others inside of a virtual reality presentation.
1. First, you need to download and install Vizible. You can download VIzible here.
If you only want to attend Vizible sessions and you don't want to try your hand at creating your own virtual reality presentations, then make sure this option is selected instead of the default during the installer:
2. After installation is done, you’ll see the screen below. From that screen, pick your device from the device drop-down menu.
3. To test your setup before your session, make sure both of your VR controllers are powered on and tracking before clicking the blue “Demo Scene” button. For device-specific hardware setup instructions, see this article. The first time Vizible runs, it can take 1 or 2 minutes. You’ll know it’s done when you’re in a futuristic window scene. You should hear a voice announcing the test in the headset.
4. To test your microphone, put on the headset and talk while looking at either hand’s “menu” wrist watch; a green microphone light should activate while talking.
5. When it's time for your session, open up Vizible attendee, put in your session ID, give yourself a nickname, and press sign in!.